Footprint Friends is a social network forum dedicated to environmental education and awareness.
The VIP forum for 10-18 year olds has been created with member safety as a primary feature. This enables teachers, parents and organisations who work with young people to confidently use our site as a tool to engage young people with environmental debate.
The forums are moderated to keep debate on topic and appropriate to the age range.
This links to the supporter forum where you will find helpful PDFs that will assist you with groups and activities
These case studies demonstrate the exciting ways schools have introduced Footprint Friends into the class room
Network with like minded teachers about their environmental projects and post about your own experiences
The Climate Change Schools project is a ground breaking and unique initiative being piloted in North East England.
Why use Footprint Friends?
- Content is moderated for appropriate use of language, images etc - not point of view
- Focus on environmental debate
- Build on an existing global network of like minded young people
- We have policies in place to keep information private
- Our site is available 24/7/365 for extra circular engagement
- Site has been tested for security and penetration by a third party
- Personal details will not be passed to third parties
- Its free to sign up
- ITS FUN!!!
Questions can be posted in the Supporter forum and we will get back to you. Or you can contact us:
Phone: 0845 604 2094
Post: Footprint Friends Limited, 1-10 Praed Mews, London W2 1QY
If you are interested in becoming a moderator for the VIP, 10-18 community please contact us.